Real Life News
Good news! We're rounding out our first full calendar year together as a church! Already our one year old church has baptized three dozen people, witnessed the miracles of God at work, watched our church family grow through new guests and new births, and impacted our community generously.
Right now, we are:
• sending Christmas gifts to children all over the world
• feeding the homeless as we head into the winter months
• welcoming over a hundred kids to our weekly children's and student ministries
• gathering in a dozen small groups from Monrovia to Claremont
• experiencing weekly worship that continues to welcome people who have never followed Jesus before
• blessing church members in need through our newly established Care Fund
Just this week, a friend of mine who previously didn't go to church described himself as "new to Jesus" and referred to Real Life as "our church!" Good news!
But we still need help!
In the midst of our ministries, there are structures being built. Our staff of 7 is about to grow to 9. Sandburg is assessing sample chairs so that we can upgrade the school. We're hosting our first adult class in November and expanding our ministries with senior adults.
As we approach the end of the year, please prayerfully consider Real Life in your year-end giving. We are a 501(c)3 non-profit, so all of your donations to the church are tax deductible, and we are equipped to receive gifts by check, online, or in gifts of stock. For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. It's only through your generosity and God's grace that we maintain a vibrant community of faith in our neighborhood.
As always, keep the church in prayer. God is on the move!